1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more. Each and every Tuesday over the summer check out fireworks on the boardwalk!
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the mid-Atlantic. Check out our top places to eat here.
3) Catch the sun's ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the inlet as the sun sinks down toward the bay. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for. Each and every Tuesday over the summer check out fireworks on the boardwalk!
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland's colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague's wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from OC, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, enclosed mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun.
Enjoy Sundaes in the Park. This favorite family event combines a free concert with ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park, 127th Street (bayside) Sundays from 7 p.m. While parents enjoy the music, children will enjoy special entertainment just for them. July 14, 21, 28; August 4, 11, 18, 25, 2013.
Concerts on the Beach, free. Enjoy free concerts for the entire family, Wednesday evenings from 8:00 to 9:30 at the Division Street beach. July 10, 17, 24, 31; August 7, 14, 21, 28, 2013.Catch a Free Movie Under the Stars, free. Starting June 24, families can gather for a movie right on the beach. Mondays and Fridays at 27th Street on the beach, Wednesdays at the Carousel Hotel and Thursdays at the Princess Royale Hotel. 8:30 p.m.
Family Beach Olympics. Tuesday evenings from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on the 27th St. beach, Family Beach Olympics will offer such activities as sand castle contests, tug of war, relay games and more. Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians. June 25; July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30; August 6, 2013.
Sunset Park Party Nights. Every Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m., watch the sun set over the Isle of Wight Bay with music and entertainment. July 11, 18, 25; August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2013.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is OC's largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality time at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if putt-putt is more your speed you will find a number of those fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to OC ASAP. There's so much to do, you'll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you'd like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
You have passed a major milestone with your recent graduation from high school now it is time to relax and have some fun and where better to do that than right here in Ocean City, Maryland!I remember very well the summer of 1967 when I, like you today, visited Ocean City with my friends and classmates to celebrate our graduation. It was a great time to be in Ocean City and although the town may look just a little bit different today it still features the same beach, boardwalk and sense of excitement that we enjoyed back in “The Day”.Now it is your turn to experience that new found sense of freedom and all of the fun and excitement o f Ocean City. It is a time to reminisce with your friends and to begin to talk about the future as you experience days on the beach and nights out on the boardwalk. We encourage you to enjoy all of the great alcohol free events offered by the Play It Safe Program while you are here celebrating in Ocean City. This is your week to shine in the Ocean City Sun and we hope that is a safe experience that you will remember for a lifetime!Sincerely,
Mayor Town of Ocean City.
Summer 2015 Nightly Event Details Coming Soon!
The hottest place for Senior Week, open each and every night this under 21 club has a theme for everyone!
Need a ride to the club or a way back to your hotel? Call Taxi Taxi !
H20 Nite Club is the hottest place for Senior Week, open each and every night this under 21 club has a theme for everyone!
Page 5 of 7